Tutu’s Ethiopian Table is located in Palmer Park (the old Chalkboard Cafe). Tutu wishes to make the space more available for local community groups and charities who are looking for a meeting space or if groups are looking for a local community setting to take their members or service users to.
Palmer Park is a beautiful green space to the east of Reading town center and is easily accessible by No.17 bus services. Car Parking is also available next to the Sports Center in the park.
The offer to community groups and charities:
- Meeting space available with no charge for community groups.
- Free wi-fi
- The whole space can accommodate 48 people.
- There is a separate meeting room space off the main dining room, which can accommodate 20 people. This space is more private than the main area.
- Community groups can use this space for free to hold meetings and events. As Tutu manages a small local and independent business, she simply asks you to order refreshments (tea/coffee) as a minimum for your group when you attend.
- There is also a buffet option. The cuisine is Ethiopian, which Tutu has been providing for years in Reading and has proven popular.
- Menu and drinks prices.
To book the community space, please contact Tutu on 07863 551097 or 0118 966 3938.