The Clothworkers’ Emergency Capital Programme (CECP) will award small capital grants of up to £5,000 for essential capital items to adapt or increase services in response to the novel coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. Priority will be given to organisations supporting vulnerable and ‘at risk’ groups within the following key programme areas:
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Disadvantaged minority communities
- Disadvantaged young people
- Domestic and sexual abuse
- Older people
- People with disabilities
- Prisoners and ex-offenders
- Visual impairment
Who can apply?
- Registered charities and Community Interest Companies (limited by guarantee without share capital);
- Income of less than £2 million per annum;
- Carrying out work within one of the above programme areas;
- Organisations that promote a particular religion or that only provide services to people of a particular religion are ineligible to apply.
How to apply
- More information and online application available here.
- They aim to communicate a decision within one week (but it may take up to two weeks).