The Vital for Berkshire Coronavirus fund is now open for applications until 5pm on Friday 30 October
Funds allocated to Berkshire through the National Emergencies Trust Appeal for Coronavirus, together with the support they have received for their Vital for Berkshire – Coronavirus Appeal, are available for grants to be allocated to local charities, community and voluntary groups working to help people affected by the crisis in Berkshire.
- To help organisations respond to immediate needs, for instance, as a result of restrictions to normal activity, supporting those suffering hardship as a result of the short and long-term economic and social consequences.
- To help organisations with stabilisation i.e. short term core cost funds to keep organisations supporting those in need afloat.
- To help organisations adapt to the crisis i.e. developing and enhancing services, buying equipment, capacity building or organisational development.
Priority will be given to organisations providing support to the most vulnerable and isolated, including:
- Older people
- People with physical or learning disabilities
- People with mental health needs
- People on low incomes
- Families with young children
Who can apply?
- Charities, community groups or other not for profit organisations who are affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Charities, community groups or other not for profit organisations who are supporting people affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Small and new groups which are not constituted may apply where they are working with the local CVS, Parish Council or Local Authority – a letter of support or other evidence will need to be provided.
Please also see this information on who can apply.
- If you have applied for BCF funding in the last six months you are now able to reapply but do not need to resend your supporting documents, unless you have updated accounts.
- Apply online here.
- If your group needs assistance with the application or any supporting documentation required such as policies, please get in touch with Herjeet at email@example.com.