The Clubs in Crisis fund is now open for grant applications
Grants of up to £2,021 will be awarded to sports clubs or organisations working within the sport for development sector, which are able to demonstrate that the Covid-19 pandemic has adversely affected them, either operationally or financially, and which require funding to save, resume or adapt their activity. The fund will only fund sport for development projects which work towards one or more of these outcomes
- Developing life skills
- Improving mental health
- Reducing crime and anti-social behaviour
- Developing employability skills
- Building stronger communities
Organisations with an annual turnover of up to £75,000 will be considered with the following priorities:
- Priority 1 – Up to £25,000
- Priority 2 – Up to £50,000
- Priority 3 – Up to £75,000
Age of beneficiaries
- Priority 1 – Organisations promoting sport primarily for young people ages 5 – 25.
- Priority 2 – Organisations that have less than 10% of their membership outside the 5-25 age range
When reviewing applications, the following is also taken in to consideration:
- Project matches the fund’s criteria
- Amount of funding received in the previous 12 months
- Project timelines
- Outstanding monitoring reports.
Who can apply?
Is there a deadline?
10am, 17 May 2021