Building stronger, more resilient communities across the UK: that’s what Aviva are striving towards, and it’s how they want to continue to help small charities and community causes.
Aviva have learnt that the causes that make the biggest impact are those that are given the opportunity to test innovative ideas and explore new sustainable strategies without fear of risk. That’s why the Aviva Community Fund backs the clever ideas that move communities forward and provides even more causes with vital support and resources.
- Every 3 months from January onwards £250,000 will be split equally among Aviva’s UK employees to donate to projects that matter most to them.
- Applications are open on a continuous basis and reviewed every three months.
- Aviva have teamed up with the fundraising platform Crowdfunder and applicants can add to any donation they get from the Aviva Community Fund with public donations.
- Funding applications are open to projects looking to raise up to £50,000.
Who can apply?
Your organisation must:
- be registered in the UK as a charity or social enterprise
- have a bank account in its own name and have been operating for over 12 months
- have an annual income below £1 million
What are the funding priorities?
Aviva are investing in three key areas
- Building back better: helping society to bounce back from the pandemic by addressing the health and wellbeing, and economic impacts on communities and individuals
- Climate champions: helping communities to prevent, prepare for and protect against the impacts of climate change
- Financial empowerment: supporting financial inclusion and giving people the tools to become more financially resilient and independent
Any project submitted should aim to:
- develop a new approach, product or technology; or
- implement a new initiative or pilot a new scheme; or
- expand existing services to a new area or beneficiary group; or
- adapt services to meet today’s needs without compromising those of future generations
Is there a deadline?
Applications can be made at any time.
Further information and link to application form