Alpkit Foundation are now prioritising their funds to support projects that demonstrate an immediate impact on those affected by the Covid-19 virus crisis.
Examples of projects they will consider:
- Being active in your local community to help elderly or vulnerable people.
- Minimising the impact of self-isolation for those in quarantine and need access to food, medicines or social care.
- Supporting food banks and increasing the number of meals on wheels deliveries to support the elderly.
- Supporting those who are homeless or in temporary accommodation.
- Bringing adventure indoors and overcoming the obstacles that prevent us benefiting from going outdoors.
Who can apply?
Alpkit welcomes any applications from individuals or organisations serving those affected by the coronavirus across the country.
How much can you apply for?
You can apply for funding up to £500. (NB: This funder has generally donated around £60,000 per year)
Trustees meet every two months to consider applications. If possible, please apply at least 3 months before the start of a project so that the trustees have time to consider it at their next meeting.