We are looking for volunteers who love to meet new people, are happy to engage and listen to people and find out the needs of the neighbourhood.
We will be hosting pop up cafes, knocking on doors and putting on local events to engage with our communities. You will be coming along to talk to residents and helping to signpost them to local services and activities.
We will be offering a two day coaching course to help you fulfil your role. We are looking for volunteers who are committed to their personal development and want to give back to their community. You can make a difference as our Catalyst Connector by developing the skills to engage with and connect with our customers
- Work with the community investment team in the community meeting and greeting customers
- Have conversations and listen to our customers to find out what they think of the area they live in and what they would like to have more information about
- Signpost them to the relevant Catalyst team if required or partners
- Accompany residents to projects for first couple of sessions while they build confidence
- Attend Connect Café events to promote activities and provide a welcome to our customers
- Work alongside partners who deliver activities to engage with community
- Attend Catalyst Connect Training at start of project and attend training to update your skills