Would you like more fuss and the attention of friendly humans?
We have a person we support who would love a canine companion to visit them on a regular basis – could that be you? They would enjoy giving you lots of attention and walking with you and your human owner!
If you are free for an hour a week, please ask your owner to get in touch with us!
Activities will include:
- Visiting the people we support (with your owner) at their home
- Enjoying some doggy treats and fresh water
- Being cuddled and stroked!
- Potentially, after a period of time, enjoying short local walks together
Activities will NOT include: Personal care, medication or financial assistance.
We are looking for volunteer dog buddies who:
- Are well behaved, caring and enjoys the company of others
- Have a friendly owner who is chatty and a good listener
- Reliable/dependable and willing to commit to volunteer regularly (exact times/days can be discussed)
How Dimensions is managing Covid-19
We confirm we have complied with the government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. We would like to assure applicants and new starters that Dimensions is taking all possible steps to minimise risks to volunteers and colleagues during the coronavirus pandemic.
Want to apply for this role?
If you’d like to be a Dimensions volunteer, please do get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 303 9162
or apply online via www.dimensions-uk.org/volunteering