- To assist in and share with the volunteer Treasurer the overall financial management and control of the Credit Union
- To deputise and cover all aspects of the Treasurer role in the event of absence
- Member of the Loan Committee
- Improve financial controls and checks
- Complete quarterly regulatory return to the Bank of England
- Risk management, including policy and risk register maintenance, evaluation, and mitigation
- Supervise and review the key monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and provisions
- Credit assessment of loan applications
- Experienced finance professional preferably qualified
- Logical thinker able to understand complex information
- Able to work independently
- Analytical and numerate with a high level of attention to detail
- Objective, rational and decisive
- Effective communicator
Contact person firstname
Contact person's position
Their phone number?
0118 958 5803
Location address line 1
62 Portman Road
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
How much time?
A few hours a week
What times and days of the week?
Any of these times
Will suit someone like this:
Self organised/motivatedAnalytical thinkingPrecise and methodicalDecisiveCommunicator
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Is training given?
On the job training
Is support given?
Description of support
Are expenses paid?
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
13 August 2019