Would you like to help us to find families for children in care and support our adopted families?
PACT is a passionate and successful adoption agency (we have been rated outstanding by Ofsted for the second time in a row). We also provide a range of award winning support services for families and women in the Thames Valley area.
We are looking for a volunteer to help our events manager with a range of events and projects from preparing packs for training and information events, to helping to organise our annual family fun days.
If you are looking to gain work experience or want to use your administrative and creative skills to help families and our community then we would love to hear from you.
Other opportunities with Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Personable, friendly and a great communicator? Join our team!
- Join our events team and help in our mission to find forever families for children in care?
- Help support women in our community to make changes in their lives and gain access to education or employment
- Could you lead a weekly IT skills group?
- Could you spare some time now and again? Take a look at this super flexible admin opportunity
Read more about Parents and Children Together (PACT)