The work would involve any or all of the following:
- you would be an equal partner in a small team
- collecting petitions from on line organisations around the world, creating emails to put them in and sending them to our supporters
- expanding our membership base to make it more effective
- updating the appearance of the web site in conjunction with our web site builder and improving its ranking with search engines
- maintaining and improving our Twitter and Facebook accounts and doing regular posts
- keeping up to date with news items
- generating and implementing ideas to make us more effective.
- Indigenous peoples are brutally treated and have their lands stolen. They are the world’s best conservationists.
Contact person firstname
William Tyler , Originator
Contact person's position
Their phone number?
Any time or method of contact
Location address line 1
After training volunteers may work from home.
Training will be given at our office in Wokingham but the work can often subsequently be done from home using a computer.
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
How much time?
What times and days of the week?
Any of these times
Advocacy / Campaigning
Will suit someone like this:
Self organised/motivatedLikes team workHappy to work soloAnalytical thinkingLeaderNetworkerCreativeCommunicator
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Is training given?
An introduction to the systems we currently have.
Is support given?
Description of support
Team meetings and discussions
Are expenses paid?
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
1 June 2018
Read more about Saving Tribal Peoples