We are a small local charity who work within the National Age UK network to bring essential community services to older people in Reading and the surrounding area.
We are entering an exciting stage of our development as we work to adapt the charity to a changing and difficult funding environment at a time when the older population is growing and their needs becoming ever more complex.
We are looking for new people to join our established team to lead development in the charity as we work to strengthen key areas of fundraising, marketing, financial management, and resilience.
We are particularly looking for individuals with skills or experience in these areas please consider getting involved. But even if you don’t you may have some good ideas, energy and enthusiasm to help us drive our ideas forward and ensure that Age UK Reading continues to provide great services for our town.
If you would like an informal chat about this trole, the commitment and whether or not you might be suitable, please do get in touch for an informal chat with no obligation to proceed.
Other opportunities with Age UK Reading
- Could you be a befriender to older patients at Royal Berkshire Hospital ?
- Have a huge positive impact on someone’s life by just picking up the phone
- Provide friendship and support to improve the quality of life for older people
- Help us run our weekly coffee mornings!
- Help us by providing a strategic overview of our finances
- Join our team and help make our clubs comfortable and welcoming places for people to visit
- Put your imagination, creativity and energy to good use
Read more about Age UK Reading