Fusion Youth & Community UK is looking for experienced Finance Administrator Volunteer.
This person will be in charge:
- managing Fusion Youth & Community UK’s finances
- ensuring the effective use of our financial procedures by using a series of checks and balances (we use SAGE finance software)
- working with an external auditor on annual basis
- exercising the responsible stewardship of our resources
- good governance of the organisational finances at both a local and national level
Contact person firstname
Their phone number?
0118 931 4747
Tuesday to Friday 9am-5pm, email anytime
Location address line 1
Tyndale Baptist Church
2-4 Cressingham Road
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
How much time?
What times and days of the week?
Any of these times
Additional timing details
The position is part time, 2-3 days per week in the Fusion Youth & Community UK office
Will suit someone like this:
Prefers a specific rolePrefers a regular scheduleSelf organised/motivatedHappy to work soloAnalytical thinkingPrecise and methodicalBusiness orientated
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Is training given?
Induction to role
Is support given?
Description of support
Team leader, regular contact with staff and volunteers
Are expenses paid?
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
5 October 2017
Other opportunities with Shift Youth and Community (SYC)
Read more about Shift Youth and Community (SYC)