Dimensions support people with learning disabilities and autism to have a louder voice, choice and control in their lives.
We are looking for enthusiastic writers to volunteer with our Marketing team to research and write good news stories. These will be shared both internally and externally to help celebrate and recognise the wonderful things achieved by the people we support, as well as the amazing work our staff and volunteers do each day.
Activities will include:
* Using your imagination and creativity to create high-quality media content for our website and publications
* Communicating with our staff and services to produce this content
* Researching stories by talking to those involved
* Creating engaging and clear content suitable to be shared with our audiences
* Ideally producing one story/piece of content per month (so the amount of time you dedicate is up to you)
* Volunteering independently, with support from our Marketing team
“As a volunteer, I conduct interviews and write articles for Dimensions. I love being a volunteer because I can add the experience to my CV and practice my copywriting, while supporting a cause that I care about. Plus, as the Dimensions team is so friendly and supportive, it’s a lot of fun too!”
Other opportunities with Dimensions
Read more about Dimensions