The Ridgeline Trust help people to learn new skills, regain lost skills and improve mental and physical health in our beautiful garden in East Reading.
We are looking to recruit a volunteer secretary to support the work of the Trustees and the Management and Planning Team
The Secretary is a key member of the Management Team and duties will include:
• In conjunction with the Chair, drawing up agendas for monthly Trustee meetings and any other special meetings including the AGM.
• Sending out invitations to meetings.
• Circulating papers to Trustees and other members of the Management Team in advance of meetings.
• Attending monthly Trustee meetings and taking accurate minutes.
• Submitting draft minutes to Chair for approval and circulating to all members who attended or were entitled to attend.
• Sending out formal invitations to the AGM to Trustees, Members and volunteers.
• Attending the AGM to take minutes.
• Maintaining a file of all meeting agendas, papers and minutes in the Charity’s cloud storage system.
There will be some work outside meetings
Other opportunities with Ridgeline Trust
Read more about Ridgeline Trust