The Ridgeline Trust help people to learn new skills, regain lost skills and improve mental and physical health in our beautiful garden in East Reading.
We are looking to recruit a volunteer secretary to support the work of the Trustees and the Management and Planning Team
The Secretary is a key member of the Management Team and duties will include:
• In conjunction with the Chair, drawing up agendas for monthly Trustee meetings and any other special meetings including the AGM.
• Sending out invitations to meetings.
• Circulating papers to Trustees and other members of the Management Team in advance of meetings.
• Attending monthly Trustee meetings and taking accurate minutes.
• Submitting draft minutes to Chair for approval and circulating to all members who attended or were entitled to attend.
• Sending out formal invitations to the AGM to Trustees, Members and volunteers.
• Attending the AGM to take minutes.
• Maintaining a file of all meeting agendas, papers and minutes in the Charity’s cloud storage system.
• Sending occasional email updates from the Management Team to staff and volunteers.
There will be some work outside meetings
Other opportunities with Ridgeline Trust
Read more about Ridgeline Trust