We are looking for a volunteer who is interested in a new challenge and to be part of a welcoming, supportive and friendly team.
This is not a bucket shaking role and you will be getting involved in a varied of different tasks which range from making fundraising packs to contacting local companies regarding opportunities. There is flexibility in this role and we are happy with as much time as you can offer us.
There are lots of opportunities to get involved in and means you are able to develop a variety of skills. Including teamwork, communication and high attention to detail.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this role!
Other opportunities with Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Take a look at this varied and flexible HR admin role
- Join our events team and help in our mission to find forever families for children in care?
- Would you like to help us to find families for children in care and support our adopted families?
- Help support women in our community to make changes in their lives and gain access to education or employment
- Could you lead a weekly IT skills group?
- Could you spare some time now and again? Take a look at this super flexible admin opportunity
Read more about Parents and Children Together (PACT)