The HR team at PACT provides a comprehensive service to all of PACT’s staff, contractors and volunteers.
- inputting into the business strategy
- ensuring legislative and contractual conditions are adhered to
- managing and processing recruitment
- providing training and development opportunities
- updating policies amongst other things.
This varied role will assist the team with administrative tasks and take responsibility for distinct projects to enable the team to continue to deliver an efficient and professional service.
Our HR team is really friendly, welcoming and supportive. We want to make sure that you get the most out of your volunteering experience which is why the role is so flexible and has varied tasks.
For example, you could be getting involved in assisting training and interview days, producing welcome packs and interview packs, maintaining our HR database and providing administration support to the team.
Other opportunities with Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Take on a new new challenge as part of a welcoming, supportive and friendly team
- Join our events team and help in our mission to find forever families for children in care?
- Would you like to help us to find families for children in care and support our adopted families?
- Help support women in our community to make changes in their lives and gain access to education or employment
- Could you lead a weekly IT skills group?
- Could you spare some time now and again? Take a look at this super flexible admin opportunity
Read more about Parents and Children Together (PACT)