Would you like to make a direct impact on the community? We are looking for a reliable individual to help the tenants at Cedar Court run their coffee morning.
We have a lovely comfortable lounge area where tenants come together every Tuesday morning for a cup of tea and chat. Cedar Court is an extra care scheme for a wide range of adults over 55 including those with memory or mobility related challenges. The lounge area is an accessible place for everyone to come together as a community.
The tenants have asked for the support of a volunteer for making and bringing over the teas and coffees and would like to invite them to join for a chat. We have a well-equipped kitchen area next to the seating and a dishwasher to put the crockery afterwards.
We hope that this will be a rewarding opportunity for you to be directly involved in the well being of our community. As a Creative Support volunteer we encourage you to be part of our volunteer network. You will work closely with your named supervisor and have the opportunity to develop through our training.
We are proud to be an Investing in Volunteers’ organisation, showing our commitment to all volunteers.
Other opportunities with Creative Support
- Share your love and knowledge of gardening while giving back to the local community
- Help us run our varied programme of activities for older folks
- Creative helpers needed for this arts group for older people
- Help others explore new experiences in this fantastic, rewarding and varied role
- Help facilitate this intergenerational group and help foster a greater sense of inclusion
- Do you want an active role in the community?
- Could you help our residents take part in a varied schedule of fun and stimulating activities?
Read more about Creative Support