Our volunteers support and enable people with a physical disability to take up, or return to, a hobby, interest, sporting activity or learning opportunity which they cannot do without some help or support. This support is mainly about giving confidence, understanding and emotional support to bring colour to our members’ lives.
Ping-pong and more
We are looking for a volunteer for a man who loves sports (football, pool and golf) as well as going to the gym and playing chess. He would also enjoy going out for coffee and cake.
He had an accident which has resulted in a head injury which limits his movement and he finds verbal communication difficult but he makes a great effort to be understood and has a good sense of humour.
He is involved in quite a few activities but wants a volunteer to play table tennis or any other sport with him on a Wednesday afternoon and/or alternate Fridays.
Want to find out more about being an Enrych volunteer? Read Maria’s Volunteering Story
Other opportunities with ENRYCH Berkshire
- Chess opponent wanted!
- Join this lady for trips out when the weather’s nice and baking and crafting when it’s not
- Pool player wanted to help this gentleman get out in his local community
- Accompany this lady on trips to the theatre and places of interest
- Help this gentlemen explore his local area
- Artistic/ poetic collaborator sought!
- Crafty and Sporty? Help this lady explore new interests
- Are you a budding marksman? Help this determined gentleman continue to pursue his interests
Read more about ENRYCH Berkshire