We are seeking volunteers to assist our Service Co-ordinators with data entry onto our Client Relationship Management System (CRM) – CharityLog.
The role will include:
- Entering data about parent/carers who attend our courses and workshops onto CharityLog.
- Entering evaluation and outcomes data (qualitative and quantitative data) onto onto CharityLog.
- Emailing parent/carers who have not completed a registration form and asking them to complete a form.
- Assisting parent/carers to complete a registration form over the phone if needed.
- Other administration tasks as requested by one of the Service Co-ordinators or the CEO. Examples: photocopying or shredding documents.
Contact person firstname
Catherine Greaves ,
Their phone number?
Email is the best way to get in touch. Or via the office phone on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Location address line 1
11 Glebe Rd
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
How much time?
A few hours a week
What times and days of the week?
Any of these times
Additional timing details
Term Time only
Will suit someone like this:
Prefers a specific rolePrefers a regular scheduleHappy to work soloKeen learnerPrecise and methodicalFollower
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Is training given?
Training will be given by one our CharityLog Administrators. There are also Local Work Instructions available for all the data entry tasks that the volunteers will undertake.
Is support given?
Description of support
There will always be a CharityLog Administrator available in the office to answer any queries that the data entry assistant volunteer may have
Are expenses paid?
Description of expenses
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
3 July 2017
Other opportunities with Parenting Special Children
Read more about Parenting Special Children