Secretary for Reading Family Aid
This role is key to the smooth running of the Charity.
The charity does two main things:
– Organise 3-4 Outings for Disadvantaged Families in Reading each year.
– Organise the huge Christmas Toys and Teens Appeal where thousands of toys are donated by the public and collected, sorted and delivered to hundreds of disadvantaged Reading families.
The Secretary role involves the following:
– Be responsible for RFAG’s Constitution and Policies – making sure we have what we need and they are up to date and understood.
– Organise the monthly committee meetings an AGM and do the minutes
– Do the annual Charities Commission return.
– Handle email communication to and from our supporters
– Manage our contacts list
– Write the Risk Assessments for our various activities
Note that other committee members normally assist with some of these tasks.
The role will require about 2-3 days work a month.
We would hope that you would also participate in the activities of the charity: Outings, Toy Project and Fundraising activities.
Other opportunities with Reading Family Aid
- Christmas Toys and Teens Project Manager needed
- Join our team and help us put smiles on Children’s faces
- Would you like to get involved in one of Reading’s biggest annual projects and put smiles on hundreds of children’s faces at Christmas?
- Could you help us organise outings that for disadvantaged families in Reading
Read more about Reading Family Aid