Coffee Club is a group for adults with a learning disability, which meets every Monday 10am – 1pm. Activities (such as gardening, craft, drama, relaxation, outings and visits) are decided on by the group and take place at the Museum of English Rural Life and within the community.
We are looking for reliable, friendly, proactive and approachable volunteers to promote independence whilst helping empower and support individuals to enjoy these activities.
Other opportunities with Reading Mencap
- Help us to provide a safe and empowering environment for adults with learning disabilities
- Help us enable adults with learning disabilities participate in a wide variety of activities
- Help support young people at our lively youth club!
- Can you help at our Coffee Club?
- E-bayer? Put your knowledge and skills to use and help us turn donations into cash
Read more about Reading Mencap