St.Mungo’s is looking for a meet and greet and ambassador volunteer!
St.Mungo’s is one of the largest homeless charities in the UK. We aim to end homelessness and rebuild lives. We work to prevent homelessness and support people at every step of their recovery from homelessness. A huge aspect of this work takes place in our Recovery Colleges.
The Recovery College supports people who have been homeless or are at risk of homelessness to rebuild their lives and fulfil their potential through activities, learning skills, training and sustained employment.
As a Recovery College Ambassador/Meet and Greet volunteer, it will be your responsibility to ensure a warm welcome to all clients and visitors at the college and to deal with all enquiries professionally. You will also engage clients in activities and signpost them where appropriate. You will be providing administration support to the Recovery College team.
An aspect of this role will also be visiting local projects and services in the area to promote the College and encourage people to take part in activities, training and courses.
Other opportunities with St Mungo’s
- Experienced with meditation? Help us run our mindfulness group!
- Qualified yoga instructor wanted to help empower those in need!
- Could you lead our women’s weekly group meetings?
- Artsy? We’re looking for an art group facilitator!
- We’re looking for someone to lead our music lessons!
- Looking for an experienced Maths and English Tutor
- Could you help our clients develop digital and IT skills?
- Looking for a creative writing tutor to help empower our clients!
Read more about St Mungo’s