Not everyone is fortunate enough to have friendship, social inclusion and the support that goes with it.
The Age UK Reading befriending service aims to improve the quality of life for older people who live in the Reading area.
Volunteers provide friendship and support by regular home visits or telephone calls.
Other opportunities with Age UK Reading
- Could you be a befriender to older patients at Royal Berkshire Hospital ?
- Have a huge positive impact on someone’s life by just picking up the phone
- We’re looking for a dynamic and energetic person to join our friendly board of trustees!
- Help us run our weekly coffee mornings!
- Help us by providing a strategic overview of our finances
- Join our team and help make our clubs comfortable and welcoming places for people to visit
- Put your imagination, creativity and energy to good use
Read more about Age UK Reading