Provide administrative support to the Projects Manager
Administration volunteer needed for Graft (Thames Valley) Ltd in RG1
Graft Thames Valle work to eradicate barriers to employment for local people from disadvantaged backgrounds and/or with disabilities and/or other complex needs.
We are seeking a volunteer to provide administrative support to our Project Manager. Tasks will include:
- Making and taking telephone calls, sending and receive emails.
- Researching job opportunities for service users – on internet and social media.
- Preparing documents, printing and collating documents.
- Booking training venues, writing up notes.
- Filing and general office duties.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office.
Location address line 1
84 Queens Road
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
How much time?
A few hours a week
What times and days of the week?
Mon AMMon PMTue AMTue PMThu AMThu PM
Any of these times
Will suit someone like this:
Enjoys variety and changeSelf organised/motivatedLikes team workHappy to work soloGood sense of humourSociablePatientSupportive
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Volunteer induction and on the job training
Description of expenses
Travel and lunch
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
3 February 2020