Provide Admin support to our Directors
Administration volunteer needed for Ethical Reading
Support of three Directors, eg
. Directors Tasks in planner
• Set up meeting invites for partners and advisory council and monitor responses and provide feedback to directors
• Monitor new partner onboarding with directors
• Update shared calendars on SharePoint
• Update list of partners monthly, store on SharePoint
• Attend weekly meetings in person
• Maintain folders on SharePoint
• Archive ppt from partners meetings to SharePoint
• Review list of policies on SharePoint, identify gaps
• Work with relevant admin to document new policies
• Monitor volunteer onboarding process and maintain records on SharePoint, maintain up to date list of volunteers
Use of IT systems – Microsoft Teams, SharePoint – training will be given
working mostly from home
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
What times and days of the week?
Mon AMTue AMWed AMThu AMFri AM
Any of these times
Will suit someone like this:
Self organised/motivatedLikes team workKeen learnerPrecise and methodicalSupportive
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Description of support
from other volunteers and IT support
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
19 November 2019