Sitting elegantly in 162 hectares (400 acres) of historic parkland and gardens, Basildon Park is an 18th-century house, purchased by Lord and Lady Iliffe in the 1950s, when it was de-requisitioned after the Second World War.
We are seeking Visitor Enjoyment Volunteers to provide a warm and friendly welcome to our visitors, providing information about the property to ensure enjoyable visits for all.
The role will involve:
- Proactively identify free car parking spaces and direct visitors to where they can park on arrival.
- Provide additional car parking assistance where a visitor may need extra help.
- Using the property radio system, ensure good communications with Visitor Welcome staff and other relevant staff and volunteers.
Other opportunities with Basildon Park (National Trust)
- Raffle Ticket Sellers needed
- Enjoy baking-up sweet treats? Join our catering team!
- Help with the continuing development and renewal of this historic parkland and gardens
- Share your love of National Trust and Basildon Park with a wide range of people
- Help make our catering outlets a clean, warm and friendly place for our visitors to enjoy
Read more about Basildon Park (National Trust)