We have a position for a Volunteer to prepare articles for our seasonal newsletter.
As a volunteer, you will liaise with our staff and gather the information and then produce the articles to compile a newsletter ready for circulation to our 200 members.
You are able to use the computers at Walford Hall on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Other opportunities with Reading Association for the Blind (RAB)
- Help represent our organisation at local events
- Pottery, sewing, colouring, painting, knitting and much more!
- Minute taker needed
- Do you have green fingers? Help look after our garden whilst involving our members
- Come and join our friendly kitchen team
- Could you help our driver transporting club members?
Read more about Reading Association for the Blind (RAB)