Reading Refugee Support Group is an established, successful and growing charity working directly with refugees and asylum seekers across Berkshire.
We are now looking to strengthen the board of trustees that runs the charity by recruiting new people who can bring the skills and enthusiasm we need to make further progress. In addition to new trustees, we are seeking to recruit a new Chair of the organisation.
We are looking to recruit trustees with experience in:
- fund raising and income generation
- HR, policies and procedures, especially working with vulnerable people and safeguarding policies and working practices
- Mental health support for a vulnerable client group
- Public relations and marketing skills, particularly those that are focused on the use of social media in running campaigns and raising awareness
- Running a medium sized voluntary organisation either as Chair or Chief Executive.
If you would like to play a key role in helping people whose lives have been ravaged by war and conflict then we want to hear from you.
We particularly welcome trustees with a refugee background to ensure we truly reflect and can respond to the needs of our clients.
Other opportunities with Reading Refugee Support Group
Read more about Reading Refugee Support Group