Volunteer panel greeters assist in the smooth running of the regular Adoption Panels at our Reading offices. Efficient and discreet, the greeters provide a warm welcome for applicants and ensure that they meet with their social workers and the panel in a timely manner.
We are looking for someone who is personable, friendly and a great communicator. We are specifically looking for someone to cover the first part of the morning before our receptionist arrives to ensure everything runs smoothly with our Adoption Panel.
PACT’s adoption panel reviews every adoption application and makes a recommendation to the Agency Decision Maker regarding the applicant’s suitability to adopt. PACT’s adoption panel members have a wealth of experience, and come from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Other opportunities with Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Join our events team and help in our mission to find forever families for children in care?
- Would you like to help us to find families for children in care and support our adopted families?
- Help support women in our community to make changes in their lives and gain access to education or employment
- Could you lead a weekly IT skills group?
- Could you spare some time now and again? Take a look at this super flexible admin opportunity
Read more about Parents and Children Together (PACT)