Reading Association of the Blind seeks to enable sight impaired people to live full and active lives by providing the opportunity to take part in activities that they may otherwise not be able to, such as visiting our social club, rambling, taking part in our craft club, social outings, theatre trips, sport, holidays, learning new skills such as IT or accessing support from our home visiting service.
We are seeking a treasurer/book-keeper to record, analyse and report the Reading Association of the Blind’s accounts.
You would join our Trustee team and would be required to attend quarterly Trustee meetings to report ongoing accounts issues and at the end of year compile publish and report on the end of year accounts.
Other opportunities with Reading Association for the Blind (RAB)
- Minibus Driver and Passenger Assistant needed!
- Help represent our organisation at local events
- Prepare articles for our Seasonal Newsletter!
- Pottery, sewing, colouring, painting, knitting and much more!
- Minute taker needed
- Do you have green fingers? Help look after our garden whilst involving our members
Read more about Reading Association for the Blind (RAB)