Volunteers are required to take the minutes from our Management meetings and Trustee meetings held at Walford Hall, Carey Street, Reading. These will be held on a Tuesday or Friday afternoon on average twice a month.
There is the facility to type the minutes at Walford Hall as discretion and confidentiality is paramount with this position.
This would suit a self-motivated person with good office skills.
Other opportunities with Reading Association for the Blind (RAB)
- Minibus Driver and Passenger Assistant needed!
- Help represent our organisation at local events
- Prepare articles for our Seasonal Newsletter!
- Pottery, sewing, colouring, painting, knitting and much more!
- Do you have green fingers? Help look after our garden whilst involving our members
- Come and join our friendly kitchen team
- Could you help our driver transporting club members?
Read more about Reading Association for the Blind (RAB)