We are looking for people to manage our social media presence for promoting presentations across Reading that are about critical thinking and cognitive bias, and to foster a passion in Science
As a social media manager, you’ll need to:
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Plan content and delivery and use tools such as social media management software and Asana to manage multiple social media channels
- Develop and manage campaigns that promote our organisation and brand
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Inform people when and where events are taking place in Reading
Contact person firstname
07707 462 299
Working from home
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
How much time?
What times and days of the week?
Any of these times
Will suit someone like this:
Self organised/motivatedLikes team workHappy to work soloKeen learnerAnalytical thinkingCreativeCommunicator
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Is training given?
Is support given?
Description of support
Regular contact with other volunteers and public speakers
Are expenses paid?
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
20 August 2019
Other opportunities with Spaceship Earth
Read more about Spaceship Earth