Age UK Berkshire are looking for Urdu speaking volunteers to visit older people in Reading and spend quality time listening to and talking to them one-to-one.
The aim of this service is to enhance the quality of life of older people who live alone and have limited or no social contact, by offering companionship and support.
Other opportunities with Age UK Berkshire
- Make a real difference to older people staying in hospital over the winter period
- Provide a warm welcome to members of our singing group
- Help us provide this lifeline shopping service to older people
- Help make a difference to the lives of others
- Could you help an older person manage their financial affairs?
- Green fingered? Sociable and caring? This could be the role for you!
Read more about Age UK Berkshire