Citizens Advice Reading are looking for an organised and enthusiastic Marketing Campaign Manager to oversee and drive a large-scale marketing campaign to secure new sources of funding for the organisation.
Application deadline: 5pm, Sunday 16 February 2020
- Working with the Chair and CEO to finalise and implement the campaign project plan
- Coordinating all the activities of the campaign with the relevant resources both within and outside CAR once it has started, including overseeing events and communications
- Providing regular reports to the Senior Management Team and Trustee Board on progress, including flagging up potential issues in plenty of time
- Keeping track of campaign benefits and resource constraints at all times and making timely decisions if a change of direction is needed, including updating the project plan
- Owning the campaign budget and ensuring it is not exceeded without prior consent of the Trustees
- Maintaining a full risk and issue log
- Ensuring all stakeholders in the campaign are communicated with appropriately
- Providing a final campaign report and benefits analysis to show the outcomes of the campaign
What we are looking for:
- Good computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Common sense and problem-solving abilities
- Experience of social media and other digital platforms
- Marketing experience or qualifications
- Project management experience or qualifications
- Charity or voluntary sector experience
This is a voluntary role which is expected to require approximately 8 hours of work per week. Ideally the candidate will be available at least some weekdays daytime although this is not a requirement. Work can take place from home or from another convenient location at whatever time suits the candidate.
The candidate must have regular access to a computer.
For any questions or to apply for this role, please email email@example.com. Applications should include a CV and cover letter.
Interviews for this role will take place in early March. Please indicate your availability in your application.
Other opportunities with Citizens Advice Reading
Read more about Citizens Advice Reading