Looking for a well organised Secretary for our Trustees
Administration volunteer needed for League of Friends of the Royal Berkshire Hospital in RG1
We are looking for a Secretary to the Trustees who is well organised, has good communication skills and is familiar with IT.
The role will involve:
- Organising Trustee Meetings
- Booking venues
- Sending agendas
- Dealing with Hospital Project applications
- Producing minutes
- Managing generic Trustee correspondence.
- Keeping records of Trustees, past and present, and ensuring this is compliant under GDPR and The Charities Commission and entered on their website.
- Keeping the Charity’s policies up to date and entered onto the Charity Commission website.
Experience with Charity Commission requirements, as laid down in the regulations, plus a working knowledge of GDPR would be helpful.
Location address line 1
League of Friends Office
Royal Berkshire Hospital
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
How much time?
A few hours a month
What times and days of the week?
Mon AMMon PMMon EVETue AMTue PMTue EVEWed AMWed PMWed EVEThu AMThu PMThu EVEFri AMFri PMFri EVESat AMSat PMSat EVESun AMSun PMSun EVE
Any of these times
Will suit someone like this:
Prefers a specific roleSelf organised/motivatedHappy to work soloPrecise and methodicalDecisiveBusiness orientatedCommunicator
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Description of support
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
2 October 2020
Other opportunities with League of Friends of the Royal Berkshire Hospital