St Mungo’s Recovery College is looking for a mindfulness group facilitator!
St Mungo’s is one of the largest homeless charities in the UK. We aim to end homelessness and rebuild lives. We work to prevent homelessness and support people at every step of their recovery from homelessness. A huge aspect of this work takes place in our Recovery Colleges.
The Recovery College supports people who have been homeless or are at risk of homelessness to rebuild their lives and fulfil their potential through activities, learning skills, training and sustained employment.
We run a range of confidence building and holistic activities for our clients in recovery. It is really key for people in recovery to have ways to express themselves and also have access to trying new interests and hobbies. We recognise the impact that mindfulness and meditation can have in our client’s recovery and the benefits it can have for well-being. This will be a fantastic opportunity to share your passion, enthusiasm and skills with a diverse group of people with lived experience of homelessness. We believe that everyone has strengths and you need to be able to facilitate sessions in a way which are inclusive and empowering.
If you have experience running a meditation/mindfulness group, we would love to hear from you!
Other opportunities with St Mungo’s
- Qualified yoga instructor wanted to help empower those in need!
- Could you lead our women’s weekly group meetings?
- Artsy? We’re looking for an art group facilitator!
- We’re looking for someone to lead our music lessons!
- Looking for an experienced Maths and English Tutor
- Could you help our clients develop digital and IT skills?
- Looking for a creative writing tutor to help empower our clients!
- Provide our clients with a warm welcome!
Read more about St Mungo’s