Berkshire Credit Union are a traditional community credit union, offering ethical savings and affordable loans to our members. We are the local alternative to high street banks, internet, doorstep and payday loan lenders.
We are a co-operative, social enterprise, owned, managed and run by our members and volunteers (we only have a very small team of part-time paid staff, to provide the key back-office functions).
We are seeking to add to our team of Head Office Administration Volunteers who perform general administration duties and tasks. These tasks include:
- Electronic scanning, indexing and uploading of documents.
- Secure shredding of paperwork no longer needed.
- Review of dormant/closed accounts and filing of documentation to be retained.
- Managing of our separate archives.
- Various ad hoc tasks
Ideal candidates for the role will need to be:
- Basic IT literacy and ability to learn new systems.
- Accurate, high attention to detail and awareness of Data Protection.
- Helpful and willingness to “get stuck in”.
Other opportunities with Berkshire Credit Union
Read more about Berkshire Credit Union