We are seeking volunteers to join our small friendly team at the community dental service in Whitley. Volunteers will help with basic reception and clerical duties such as: answering the telephone, checking in, help with filing, photocopying, and topping up paperwork.
Volunteers will also assist with printing off clinic appointment lists and calling patients to remind them that they have a clinic appointment due and rearranging appointments where appropriate
Ideal volunteers for this role will need the following skills/ characteristics:
• A polite, friendly and approachable manner
• Good telephone manner, patient, and courteous
• Good written and spoken English
• A clear understanding of confidentiality
• Presentable appearance
• Basic I.T. skills (training available)
• Methodical approach to working
• Have responsibility for health, welfare & safety of self and others – Compliance with Health & Safety regulations
In return for your time, we can offer a rewarding experience as part of a small, friendly team.
Other opportunities with Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Read more about Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust