Marketing/PR Advisor needed at Berkshire Credit Union
Berkshire Credit Union is a small co-operative social enterprise, owned, managed and run by our members and volunteers. We serve the local community, offering ethical savings and affordable loans. Our prime objectives are the promotion of thrift, financial inclusion and the alleviation of poverty.
We are looking for a volunteer to join our small and friendly team to help promote our services and keep our members up to date.
Are you computer literate and social media aware?
Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills?
Do you have experience in producing press releases and copywriting?
Do you have an outgoing personality and are willing to network with the press, community groups and the public?
If the above sounds like you, Berkshire Credit Union would love to hear from you!
Principal duties and tasks:
- Devise mailshots and deliver them via email marketing services
- Write press releases and articles
- Liaise with local newspapers, publications and community organisations
- Advise and help plan our participation in community events
- Help publicise events such as our AGM
- Help produce PowerPoint presentations, Word documents and images for marketing purposes
We can offer flexible working hours to suit your needs.We ask for a commitment of 2 to 4 hours per week. This is an office-based role but may include some remote working in accordance with COVID19 government advice.
Other opportunities with Berkshire Credit Union
Read more about Berkshire Credit Union