Would you like to help PACT find forever families for children in care?
PACT is a passionate and successful voluntary adoption agency. We’ve been rated outstanding by Ofsted for the second time running. We also provide an award winning variety of support services to women and families in the Thames Valley area.
We are currently looking to build a team of volunteers to help us with our programme of events which include: training for our adopters, information evenings for potential adopters, information stands at external events, cheering on our fabulous supporters at Reading Half Marathon, etc., and our annual family fun days and carol concert.
If you would like to join our team; whether you can share a few hours, a month or a year; we’d love to hear from you.
Other opportunities with Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Take a look at this varied and flexible HR admin role
- Take on a new new challenge as part of a welcoming, supportive and friendly team
- Would you like to help us to find families for children in care and support our adopted families?
- Help support women in our community to make changes in their lives and gain access to education or employment
- Could you lead a weekly IT skills group?
Read more about Parents and Children Together (PACT)