The Ridgeline Trust provides horticultural therapy for people with experience of learning, mental or physical disabilities, whether temporary or permanent, and for others with particular needs. Through gardening and related social activities, we help people to learn new skills, improve communication and social skills and build their self-esteem and confidence.
We are seeking to increase our Board of Trustees in order help grow our services and maintain the smooth running of the Charity. This is an exciting time for someone to join our organisation to help us drive forward and realise our plans for the future.
We are looking for people who have an interest in our work and would like to be involved in the running of our Charity.
The role of a Ridgeline Trust Trustee includes, but is not limited to:
- Setting and defining goals and values, developing strategy and our policies
- Ensuring the aims of the Charity are effectively fulfilled
- Evaluating performance against agreed targets
- Promoting and protecting the interests and reputation of the Charity
- Ensuring that all documentation which Ridgeline Trust is required by law to have in place is prepared and agreed by the Board of Trustees
- Ensuring that Ridgeline Trust complies at all times with relevant legislation and regulations
- Ensuring accountability and maintaining proper financial controls
- Supporting the operational management of the organisation
In addition to attending monthly meetings, Trustees should be available for discussions, phone calls and email queries as matters arise
Other opportunities with Ridgeline Trust
Read more about Ridgeline Trust