You can make a difference as our Social Media Volunteer by developing our Social Media approach and “making it happen”. You will be creating and implementing a social media plan for Dee Park and grow our social media audience
- Develop and maintain the ‘We Love Dee Park’ page to demonstrate what is on offer to the Community. Keep events up to date and current.
- Manage ‘We Love Dee Park’ other social media channels including Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter Create dynamic written and graphic content using Canva
Propose new ideas and concepts for Social Media.
- Adhere to Catalyst policies and procedures at all times especially with regard to safeguarding vulnerable people.
- Attend induction and training sessions delivered by CHG or another approved provider
Contact person firstname
Tina Nash, Community Investment Coordinator
Contact person's position
Their phone number?
0208 832 3542
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Location address line 1
12 Spey Road
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
How much time?
A few hours a week
What times and days of the week?
Any of these times
Will suit someone like this:
Prefers a specific roleSelf organised/motivatedHappy to work soloNetworkerSociableSupportiveCreativeCommunicator
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Is training given?
Induction and online social media training
Is support given?
Description of support
From Community Investment team
Are expenses paid?
Description of expenses
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
12 June 2019
Other opportunities with Catalyst Housing
- Help us run our pop-up community cafe events
- Charismatic Organ Player and Singer needed!
- Seeking resourceful and proactive individuals be become Community Connectors
- Love to meet new people? Help us understand the needs of local communities
- Build our customers’ confidence and connect them with the right people
Read more about Catalyst Housing