We are looking for proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic volunteers to support adults with a learning disability take part in meaningful activities. These activities include crafts, cooking, karaoke, sports, trips out and more.
Gateway Club runs weekly during term time 7.15pm-9.15pm and is for adults with a learning disability.
We provide a safe and empowering environment where the individuals that attend decide the activities.
Other opportunities with Reading Mencap
- Reliable, friendly, proactive and approachable? Help support our coffee club for adults with learning disabilities
- Help us enable adults with learning disabilities participate in a wide variety of activities
- Help support young people at our lively youth club!
- Can you help at our Coffee Club?
- E-bayer? Put your knowledge and skills to use and help us turn donations into cash
Read more about Reading Mencap