We are looking for someone to assist our Lead Administrator with data entry onto our Client Relationship Management System (CRM) – CharityLog. https://www.charitylog.co.uk/
This will include:
- Entering data about parent/carers who attend our courses and workshops onto CharityLog.
- Entering evaluation and outcomes data (qualitative and quantitative data) onto CharityLog
Administrative tasks will include:
- Maintaining a stock of printed registration & evaluation forms for parenting practitioners.
- Corresponding via email with practitioners to ensure that all paperwork is provided prior to courses and workshops.
- Any other administrative task that may be required to support the parenting team.
Contact person firstname
Ruth Pearse, CEO
Contact person's position
Their phone number?
Monday - Friday 9.30am to 3pm
Location address line 1
11 Glebe Road
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
How much time?
A few hours a week
What times and days of the week?
Any of these times
Will suit someone like this:
Prefers a specific rolePrefers a regular scheduleKeen learnerPrecise and methodical
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Is training given?
Database training on CharityLog
Is support given?
Description of support
Support available from Senior Admin Lead
Are expenses paid?
Description of expenses
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
8 November 2018
Read more about Parenting Special Children