Support U are looking for volunteers who can help us with the maintenance of our building in the heart of Reading Town Centre.
The building provides a lovely welcoming space for those we support but as is common with a building of its age there are always lots of big and small jobs that need doing.
Ideal volunteers will have experience in a range of trades and have the appropriate accreditations. However, anyone with experience in painting and decorating, small-scale carpentry projects and general building maintenance would also be very welcome.
Volunteers will be able to work under the direction of the staff team and proactively to identify issues and set-up regular maintenance processes.
Support U is a volunteer lead charity with 30+ volunteers. You would be making a big difference for those who volunteer, work and use our service.
Other opportunities with Support U
- Do you have a background in finance and/ or accountancy? Bring your skills to our Treasurer role
- Bring your skills to the mix and enhance our experienced board
- Personable and empathetic? Help support those with questions on LGBT+ issues
- Could you help create a welcoming environment for those attending our groups?
- Help us keep our outdoor green and social space in good order
Read more about Support U