Ridgeline Trust helps people suffering from mental and/or physical difficulties, learning difficulties, or other special needs. Through our beautiful garden we aim to help people through regular professionally run sessions to learn new skills, regain lost skills, and improve social skills in order to regain confidence and self esteem.
We are seeking to increase our Board of Trustees in order help grow our services and maintain the smooth running of the Charity. This is an exciting time for someone to join our organisation to help us drive forward and realise our plans for the future.
We are looking for people who have an interest in our work and would like to be involved in the running of our Charity.
The role to the Trustee includes, but is not limited to:
- Setting and defining goals and values, developing strategy and our policies
- Ensuring the aims of the Charity are effectively fulfilled
- Evaluating performance against agreed targets
- Promoting and protecting the interests and reputation of the Charity
- Ensuring that all documentation which Ridgeline Trust is required by law to have in place is prepared and agreed by the Board of Trustees
- Ensuring that Ridgeline Trust complies at all times with relevant legislation and regulations
- Ensuring accountability and maintaining proper financial controls
- Supporting the operational management of the organisation
Post holders will be expected to attend monthly Board Meetings which are normally held on Monday evenings. In addition there may be a small number of other meetings including the Annual General Meeting.
Read more about Ridgeline Trust