PACT’s communities team are running a project to support women in our community to make changes in their lives and gain access to education or employment and we’re looking for volunteers to help us and there are lots of ways you can do that.
We are looking for volunteers to help with our Job Skills course (Mondays 11.00am – 12.30pm) at Alana House. Volunteers will help our course leader as well as group attendees.
We are also looking for volunteers who are happy to lead workshops on employment skills and/or share their experience of returning to work after a time of unemployment. You could also volunteer on a 1-2-1 basis providing support to women looking to try something new (such as attending a college open day) or with specific tasks such as writing a C.V. or searching for jobs on the internet.
If you love a support role and using your listening and social skills we would love to hear from you. Please visit our website www.pactcharity.org for more information and our volunteer application form.
Having regard to the nature and context of the work, there is a genuine occupational requirement permitted under the Equality Act 2010 that this post is only available to women.
Other opportunities with Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Personable, friendly and a great communicator? Join our team!
- Join our events team and help in our mission to find forever families for children in care?
- Would you like to help us to find families for children in care and support our adopted families?
- Could you lead a weekly IT skills group?
- Could you spare some time now and again? Take a look at this super flexible admin opportunity
Read more about Parents and Children Together (PACT)