Dingley’s mission is to deliver life-changing support to under 5’s with additional needs & disabilities and their families. One of the ways in which we do this is through our learning through play sessions. These sessions are run under Ofsted standards using the Early Years Foundation Stage and aim to give every child with an additional need the best early intervention support and education.
We are seeking volunteers to join our small team to support the children attending out learning through play sessions. The role will include:
- Engaging with the children to inspire and support their learning through play.
- Help us in ensuring that the sessions are conducted in a safe and enjoyable way
- Be involved in planning activities.
- Work closely with fellow team members and contribute your thoughts and ideas when feeding back on sessions.
- To work within the guidelines set out in Dingley’s policies and procedures.
This fun but challenging role would suit someone with experience of engaging with and planning activities for children aged 0-5, excellent communication skills, an understanding of the importance of confidentiality, a friendly and welcoming disposition and a genuine interest in people and children with SEND.
A childcare qualification would be desirable but is not essential.
Other opportunities with Dingley’s Promise
Read more about Dingley’s Promise