Could you help represent our organisation at local events? This could be as an individual or organising a stand with a group of friends, family or colleagues.
It may include a collection inside a local store or business, helping out at an open day or marshalling at a fundraising event. You may wish to be responsible for our collecting tins which are displayed locally and to find new locations.
This is a very varied and exciting opportunity.
Other opportunities with Reading Association for the Blind (RAB)
- Seeking Treasurer/Bookkeeper to join our trustee team
- Minibus Driver and Passenger Assistant needed!
- Prepare articles for our Seasonal Newsletter!
- Pottery, sewing, colouring, painting, knitting and much more!
- Minute taker needed
- Do you have green fingers? Help look after our garden whilst involving our members
Read more about Reading Association for the Blind (RAB)